Started in 2020 and boasting weekly revenue in excess of $30,000, this opportunity would suit established operators as well as newcomers to the industry, with a strong team in place of 16 that includes a head chef and floor manager.
Part of an expanding residential and shopping centre, the business has been growing organically across the past 3 years and holding much more potential, set to grow in the years to come thanks to the strong residential and commercial developments in the area and prime location. Seating capacity in excess of 110 over a total area of 320 square metres divided between a well designed indoor area and alfresco with high visibility from the street.
– Strong weekly revenue between $30,000 and $35,000 with peaks in excess of $40,000
– Exclusive rights for dine-in cafe & Italian food in the Shopping Centre
– Good profitability with sound systems in place and effective cost control
– Fully staffed with a strong team of 16 staff members (13x Casuals + 3x FT)
– Premium fit out and state of the art commercial kitchen facilities with set up cost in excess of a million dollar
– 10 years lease (exp. 2030) at a rate of $175,000 p/year + GST & Outgoings (320 m2)
– FY22 revenue : $1,710,569.73 + GST
Due to personal reasons owners are motivated, yet willing to offer all training and support required to ensure a smooth transition. To discover more about this opportunity please enquire online or call directly Matteo Melis at 0433 719 112.
Business Broker: Matteo Melis
Mobile: +61 433 719 112
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields