Key Features of the business
– Rare opportunity to own a long established and popular Café on Sydney’s lower Northern Beaches
– Located on the main road to one of Australia’s most iconic beaches, this café has been owned and run by the one owner for 15 years, over which he has built a strong reputation for great coffee and a high quality yet simple food offering using top quality produce.
– Business open 6 days per week from Monday to Saturday 6am to 2pm
– Massive opportunity to boost already solid revenue by opening on Sundays and extending hours to stay open at night.
– High traffic throughout the day from tradies, school drop offs and pickups, and commuters. Strong local customer base
– Sells over 40kg of coffee per week
– Solid lease in place with option to extend
– Highly personable owner happy to assist in transition with new owner
– Average Annual Sales over past 3 years approaches the $1.0m mark
Listing ID: NSW10972
Broker: Peter Gibson
Phone: +61 2 9899 1999 / +61 410 497 252
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.
Keywords: Cafe, Established, Profitable, Blue chip, Quality
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields