This is an excellent opportunity for a start-up or experienced owner operator to take this long-established, hugely popular Sri Lankan takeaway business to the next level.
Strategically located on a busy major Street, in the heart of Melbourne CBD, opposite a major hotel, this business is surrounded by corporate offices, Theatres, Uni and TAFE Colleges, and is in extremely close proximity to key retail outlets including 7/11 and Subway, bringing even more foot traffic to the area.
The 50sqm premises is well equipped and fitted and includes a small but functional commercial kitchen, modern display units, and seating for 10 inside and 15 outside.
Key features include:
* Currently trading 5 days per week and offering a lunch menu, but available to trade 7days a week and expand into breakfast and night trading.
* Many options are available to any new buyer to quickly increase sales levels by extending opening hours, broadening the menu, offering buffets, corporate lunch platters, out of hours catering,
* Indoor and outdoor seating available
* Takings of $6000 per week
* Affordable $1,750 rent per week
* Approximately 8 Year lease remaining
* Well presented shop
* Established for over 18 years with an exceptional reputation in the area.
* Simple operation, with a huge growth opportunity
* Walk in walk out sale for a quick settlement
For more information please contact Sanjay Agrawal from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0402 023 502
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.com.au/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.