This is an excellent opportunity for a start-up or experienced owner operator to take this long-established, hugely popular Sri Lankan takeaway business to the next level.
Strategically located on a busy major Street, in the heart of Melbourne CBD, opposite a major hotel, this business is surrounded by corporate offices, Theatres, Uni and TAFE Colleges, and is in extremely close proximity to key retail outlets including 7/11 and Subway, bringing even more foot traffic to the area.
The 50sqm premises is well equipped and fitted and includes a small but functional commercial kitchen, modern display units, and seating for 10 inside and 15 outside.
Key features include:
* Currently trading 5 days per week and offering a lunch menu, but available to trade 7days a week and expand into breakfast and night trading.
* Many options are available to any new buyer to quickly increase sales levels by extending opening hours, broadening the menu, offering buffets, corporate lunch platters, out of hours catering,
* Indoor and outdoor seating available
* Takings of $6000 per week
* Affordable $1,750 rent per week
* Approximately 8 Year lease remaining
* Well presented shop
* Established for over 18 years with an exceptional reputation in the area.
* Simple operation, with a huge growth opportunity
* Walk in walk out sale for a quick settlement
For more information please contact Sanjay Agrawal from LINK, formerly Klemms on the below:
Phone: 0402 023 502
SEMINAR: HOW TO BUY A BUSINESS
Don’t know where to start? Want to know what mistakes to avoid when buying a business?
Learn more everything you need to know at our Online Seminars. https://go.linkbusiness.com.au/seminars/
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields