This business specializes in property maintenance services to large clients in the region and it has no shortage of repeat business. KEY CLIENTS include NDIS Agencies, large farming empires and Government Services.
– Vendors advise a T/O of $450,000 plus for this year
– 85% of work is property maintenance, the remainder is landscape work
– Great opportunity to grow the business as NDIS agency work expands and landscaping work is in high demand
– Comprehensive handover is on offer to get you off to the best start in your new business!
– Plant and equipment in very good working order, included as a WIWO sale
– Outstanding reputation for service excellence and reliability
– Genuine sale by the original long term owner
– Attractively priced and offering an EXCELLENT rate of return on your investment!
For further information, please contact Peter Driessen on 0450 907 396 or complete an online confidentiality agreement at linkbusiness.com.au/BR01222
The purchase is to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
Business Broker: Peter Driessen
Mobile: +61 450 907 396
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields