A rare opportunity for a freehold liquor store opportunity first time available in the market since 2004, located in affluent Sydney Lower North Shore and celebrating its 70 years of history. This is a two stories building, the ground level is a retail bottle shop, and upstairs is a fully renovated spacious one-bed plus study apartment (approx.75 sqm), extremely modern and beautifully designed, fully furnished. All furniture is included in the sales.
The liquor store offers a full-range of varieties and provides plenty of selections to the local community, it sells beer, red and white wine, spirits and liqueurs, champagnes, ciders, and more.
Key features of this investment opportunity:
– Located in an affluent suburb, busy street front, easy access, and park
– Freehold bottle shop with 215 SQM, a retail shop plus upstairs 1-bed apartment + 1 study+1bath +1kitchen+1living room, access separately from the shop, currently in leased with AirBNB with additional rental income
– Full equipment list of retail shop plus furniture of apartment available by request and one shipping container can be used as an office or storage
– Operated by two staff with one owner
– Variety range of offerings and providing great selections to the locals
– Weekly turnover $15,000- $18,000 per week
– Freehold investment opportunity for a local developer
This is a great opportunity for migration buyers or an experienced operator to search a freehold opportunity. This is a secure established business with strong growth potential in business and capital. Please act quickly without any delays.
You won't be disappointed in this opportunity.
Listing ID: NSW10954
Broker: Sabrina Xia
Phone: + 61 2 9899 1999 / +61 434 462 388
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis.
Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.
Keywords: freehold bottle shop, Lower north shore bottle shop
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields