2022 Net Profit: $120,403
2023 Net Profit (6-months): $75,287
* Established 9 years in Northern Rivers NSW, this business is the strong leader in its marketplace. Servicing Byron Bay region, Hinterland and surrounding areas.
* Home-based operating with extremely low overheads. Great lifestyle business with current owner working 4 days per week.
* Solid customer base in a strong growth industry. Servicing commercial, government and domestic clients with repeat work.
* Business has experienced very strong growth in 9 years since establishment. Minimal competition in area.
* Provides niche market service for an ongoing demand in industry.
* Business employs loyal staff member who is dedicated to quality work and customer service.
* High-value equipment, machinery and tools comes with business.
* Complete training and assistance provided by seller.
* Good opportunity for new owner/operator to work 5 or 6 days per week and increase sales.
Asking price is $149,000
A Confidentiality Agreement must be completed before further information will be disclosed. To complete an online confidentiality agreement, go to https://linkbusiness.com.au/GC00555 and click on the ENQUIRE NOW button. For full details contact Guy Cooper or Myron Plumb.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields