LINK Business Brokers Australia

About this Business for sale in Melbourne

As the number one destination for custom cardboard boxes and packaging solutions in Australia, this business manufactures custom printed boxes for product packaging, as well as specially designed boxes for shipping and moving, and holds an outstanding reputation among the industry.

After over 30 years in the business, the Vendor has decided to sell to the right buyer and stay on the ensure a smooth transition.

Key features include:

*Taking $125,000 per week
*Open 5 days per week, keep your weekends free
*Reasonable rent at $1,016 per week
*Large warehouse space with the capacity to service continuous growth
*Exceptional year on year growth with enormous room for additional growth
*Currently 20% of the packaging is manufactured on site with the remaining 80% outsourced
*Specialised skill set not required, processes and design/printing programs can be learned
*Strong Tier one contracts in place

For more information please contact Nouha Mohtadi from LINK on the below:
Phone: 0411 755 568
Email: nouha.mohtadi@linkbusiness.com.au

You may also be interested in...

Organic / Health Food Supermarket & Cafe SE Qld

Gold Coast
$195,000
Food/Hospitality

Organic / Health Food Supermarket & Cafe SE Qld

Gold Coast
$195,000
Food/Hospitality

Licensed High Profit Foodworks Supermarket $269,000 plus SAV (16647)

Melbourne
$269,000
Food/Hospitality

Licensed High Profit Foodworks Supermarket $269,000 plus SAV (16647)

Melbourne
$269,000
Food/Hospitality

*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.

Listing: #ME01912
Price: $2,795,000
Profit*: Refer to broker
Sales Revenue: Refer to broker
Melbourne Region, Melbourne
Industrial Manufacturing, Manufacturing/Engineering
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.

PRINT OR SHARE THIS LISTING

Share on print
Print
Share on email
Email
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

BUYERS TOOLS

Businesses for sale

All Locations
All Categories
Price Range
$
$

You may also be interested in...

Organic / Health Food Supermarket & Cafe SE Qld

Gold Coast
$195,000
Food/Hospitality

Organic / Health Food Supermarket & Cafe SE Qld

Gold Coast
$195,000
Food/Hospitality

Licensed High Profit Foodworks Supermarket $269,000 plus SAV (16647)

Melbourne
$269,000
Food/Hospitality