Located in one of NSW’s busiest regional hubs, this business belongs to a network of over 70 specialist sporting goods retailers across Australia.
– Exceptional security of tenure with unbelievable lease (initial term 10 years with 4 x Five year options to renew).
– Sales revenue exceeding $1,600,000 in 2022 Financial year.
This business operates on weekdays from 8:30 am to 5:15 pm and on Saturdays from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm in a regional city with a strong focus on local sports, including various sports like Rugby league, AFL, Cricket, Rugby Union, basketball, and soccer. They stock a wide range of local and international brands, including Nike, Adidas, Asics, New Balance, and more. Sporting goods retail is a rapidly growing sector, and this business has limited competition, including an online retail component. They also supply local school uniforms and accessories.
Highlight of the business for sale
– Consistent cashflow.
– Head office support for owners towards finance, Merchandise and marketing functions, operations and business training.
– Low staffing requirements and an exceptional lifestyle business for an owner operator.
– Excellent main street exposure in a well laid out site.
– Excellent social media engagement via Facebook with a sales funnel to online purchasing.
– Ducted Air Conditioning throughout.
– Under full management.
– Nearly 20 years of continuous operations.
– Captured market with limited competition.
Great work/life balance to owners.
You’ve been waiting for a profitable business offering a work/life balance. This is it! Submit your enquiry today.
Listing ID: NSW10453
Broker: Jake Jones
Phone: +61 448 725 024
To find out more, press the “Enquire Now” button to complete an online confidentiality agreement.
Note that some details of the business for sale are confidential and disclosure is subject to completing a Confidentiality Agreement and the discretion of the broker.
Stock photo images may be used to represent the business on an unidentified basis. Purchasers are required to make their own enquiries in order to verify the information provided.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields