LINK Sunshine Coast has successfully sold this business on behalf of the vendors, but we have more coming! You may have missed this opportunity, but keep looking as we have plenty of other great businesses for sale at: linkbusiness.com.au/business-brokers/sunshine-coast/
Holding a high exposure location, this modern and fully equipped cafe is one of the busiest establishments in the area.
This is a wonderful opportunity to own a coffee shop that actively promotes a healthy and natural lifestyle through its tasty offering of organic food and organic coffee. The business is ideal for an owner operator or a husband and wife.
Key features include:
* Spacious premises plus large covered and undercover outdoor areas
* Main road frontage with great exposure in popular tourist destination
* Currently only working 6 days per week and closes by 2:30pm
* Unique selection of food developed as a sustainable and organic concept
* Strong and regular clientele and repeated referrals
* The only cafe in town with a liquor license
* On site male and female amenity areas
* Includes all equipment, furniture, and furnishings
* Potential to extend trading hours for evening diners and/or wine bar and cocktails.
* Potential to utilise the rear garden area for outdoor catering, wedding receptions, private social functions, etc
* Long lease available
Business asking price: $ 135,000 WIWO
Our Reference: SC00428
Broker: Tiago Gontijo
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields