This is an exciting, high growth and unique opportunity in the wellness gifting and e-commerce space.
The owner has other business commitments and there has been a huge price reduction to move this on quickly to a new owner!
This is the leading corporate wellness gifting business in Australia. Having worked with hundreds of top companies including those in the Fortune 500 list, this business has built an amazing reputation for its unique offerings and outstanding customer service.
With the recent shift in the global market there will be endless opportunities for the expansion of this business. Trending opportunities such as the way people are interacting virtually, The Great Resignation issues, corporate shift to working remotely and/or the level of understanding people and companies have around wellbeing. Gifting has been proven as a key way to attract, motivate and retain employees.
– Leading company in one of the fastest growing industries; Employee wellness. This company focuses on providing practical gifting solutions to help each recipient improve their mental health, physical wellbeing, self-care and overall wellbeing.
– Gross profit margins can be anywhere from 70-100% on each gift
– Strong existing corporate customer base with varying opportunities to nurture these relationships to build ongoing contracts and services for example Christmas gifts, R U OK day, new employee gifts etc
– Unique concept and service that has been developed and refined since conception 4 years ago
– Recently professionally rebranded to reflect its premium offering, playful approach and standing loyalty. All social media channels and website have been updated with these assets along with an investment in the website with user experience as the priority along with showcasing the unique gifting boxes and own branded wellness products that are included in the boxes.
– Can operate from anywhere in Australia
– Low overheads with minimal stock on hand
– Long standing staff members in place for all packing of gifts and inventory management
– Recently engaged 2 interns to assist with business development and marketing
– Very organised systems in place allowing smooth transition to new owner
– This business has generated all sales and clients organically which means there is still a huge potential in paid advertising and marketing to both B2B & B2C
– Online e-commerce site fully operational with Paypal and Afterpay capabilities. This direct to consumer revenue stream has been given minimal attention so there is amazing potential to grow this through targeted marketing to build this offering.
– Has already moved into global market with further emphasis on this could see huge expansion
This business would ideally be suited for someone with a passion for health and wellbeing, who can continue to build relationships with companies and individuals to improve their lives through thoughtful and insightful gifting. Marketing experience would be very beneficial to scale the business to higher revenues. Alternatively, this business is a perfect investment opportunity and can have it run under management and use your business growth and development skills to oversee the operations.
A new owner can continue on this already profitable lifestyle business or with some good marketing, connections and drive, they can take this business to a whole new level.
Enquire now to discover more about this opportunity.
Business Broker: Luisa Heenan
Mobile: +61 406 808 845
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields