– Fully managed – average 3 year EBIT $99,361.
– Established over 10 years.
– Fully staffed – owner does not work in business.
– Retail shop front, nothing to spend, lots of parking and long lease.
– Specialises in short term loans, business loans, cheque cashing and foreign exchange transactions.
– Training is provided by the Franchise.
– Extensive training manual and step by step guide on all procedures.
– Short term money lending Franchise.
Fully managed business with loyal staff in place makes for an easy transition.
Asking $195,000 + Loan Book ($50,000 – $100,000)
For full details contact Guy Cooper on the above numbers.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.