Premium Rozelle location on Darling St
Popular organic cafe franchise business
Turnover $8000 p.w. and growing
6 day business with potential
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a popular franchise that actively promotes a healthy and natural lifestyle through its tasty offering of organic food and coffee.
The fantastic features of this business include:
– Strong return on investment for a owner operator
– Current owner only working 30 hours in the business
– Friendly experienced team in place who are very customer focused
– Opportunity to extend trading hours to include sunday trade and breakfast
– Appealing to individuals who are passionate about natural organic food
– Management support, training and systems provided by franchisor
– Full financials provided in this clean transparent business
– Currently 13 Iku stores across inner Sydney
– No upfront fees with this franchise or ongoing franchise fee
This is a great business opportunity that will sell quickly to the right buyer.
Call us today for more information.
Broker: Sean Wolrige www.linkbusiness.com.au
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields