One of Brisbane most popular & best performing waterfront venues & foyer cafes. Located right in the heart of the city with a beautiful waterfront location, business includes a multi awarded waterfront bar & restaurant as well as a fast-paced foyer cafe. Fantastic investment opportunity within the hospitality industry, this Business not only represents value for money and a strong return but has more potential for growth with trade only running at 4.5 days (wed – sat) Sundays is an unexplored opportunity and not opening any public holiday or two weeks through the Christmas season. The site is easily Brisbane best water front venue featuring uninterrupted views of the story bridge. With Minimal opportunities along Eagle St Pier and rents usually reflecting four times the amount this is an opportunity to operate a business with maximum profit with a well established team and a successful structure. Don’t miss this opportunity to own the crown jewel of Brisbane water front it is the perfect addition to an established operator or an opportunity to enter the Brisbane market with success.
– Long established with an incredible trading performance history showing yearly sales in excess of $4,2Mil
– Secure 15 years lease expiring in December 2029 with the opportunity to extend ; Record low rent $135,000 p/year;
– Total area of 239 square meters with seating capacity up to 260 people and over 450 cocktail stand-up;
– High Profitability with only 25% cost of wages and rent < 5% total revenue;
– Great offer diversification with coffee, restaurant, catering, bar, functions and events;
– 4.5 Days Operation, closed on Monday, Tuesday & Sunday, public holidays and two weeks on Christmas;
– Fully managed with an experienced team in place
To discover more, complete an online Confidentiality Agreement at linkbusiness.com.au/BR00804 or contact Matteo Melis at 0433 719 112.
Business Broker: Matteo Melis
Mobile: +61 433 719 112
LINK Business Brokers Brisbane
7/63 Annerley Rd, Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Ph: (07) 3831 2300
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.