Revenue 2023 (10 months) $2m 30% EBITDA
* Has a diverse income stream, including NDIS services
* Classes are tailored based on the expertise and skills of the coaches, some of whom are equipped with world-class training and experience.
* The facility offers ample parking facilities, and the presence of complementary businesses.
* Management team in place ensures a smooth transition and continued success.
* Currently, the business has a database of over 700 students.
* The business offers snacks and beverages, contributing to its weekly revenue.
Diverse customer base and an acquisition opportunity with massive potential for further expansion plans.
Asking Price: $2,700,000
A Confidentiality Agreement must be completed before further information will be disclosed. To complete an online confidentiality agreement, go to https://linkbusiness.com.au/GC00912 and click on the ENQUIRE NOW button. For full details contact Guy Cooper & Graham Tippett
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.
Buying a business is an exciting time and will prove to be one the most impactful decisions you will make in your lifetime. We’re here to help you on your journey.
Discover what you can afford, how much your loan repayments may be, and how much you could earn.
Register your details and receive priority email notifications about businesses for sale that meet your preferred price range, location or industry.
"*" indicates required fields