Head of Operations – NSW
Paul Gomez MBA, LREA, RG146, PIAA
Paul has an extensive background in the areas of business, finance and property investment. He has a proven track record as a result of successfully building three companies, holding state and national management positions in finance and banking as well as currently holding the position of Chairman for the not-for-profit organisation, Australian Institute of Neuro-rehabilitation (AIN).
Paul is well-known for his philanthropic contributions and community involvement, including volunteering his time to be involved in mentoring programs such as the Ignition Mentoring Program run by the Cerebral Palsy Alliance and as corporate mentor for United Way Australia.
Over the past 15+ years, Paul’s financial services experience and banking career has seen him manage portfolios in excess of $3.5bn and over 50 staff members from specialists to managers. This was achieved through a balanced mix of sales capabilities, process improvements and people management all of which produced industry benchmark results.
More recently he set up CODE Wealth as the industry benchmark for property investment advice. Having applied the vast range of principles learned throughout this experience, Paul has also managed to build an extensive property portfolio of his own.
Three (3) key business growth fundamentals of focus being;
- People – Client Experience (client’s best interest and staff personal development)
- Process – Operational Excellence (process efficiencies, sales capabilities, quality control)
- Performance – Company Values (culture, risk management, profitability)
These fundamentals are always underpinned by a culture of ethics, fiducial responsibility and especially ‘continuous improvement’.
Paul’s extensive knowledge is supported by his academic achievements;
- Real Estate Licence (Leverage Academy)
- Lean Six Sigma – Green Belt (Australian Graduate School of Management)
- Cert IV Financial Services (Financial Services Institute of Australasia)
- Property Investment Advice (Property Investment Association of Australia)
- Managed Investments RG146 (AAMC Training Group)
- Masters in Business - MBA (Australian Institute of Business)