Established Mechanical & Electrical Design, Management and Maintenance Contractor taking $ 70K+pwListing: #TA00172
About this Business for sale in Hobart & SouthernEstablished Mechanical & Electrical Design, Management and Maintenance Contractor taking $ 70K+pw
Link Tasmania is proud to present this fully accredited plumbing, gas fitting and electrical contractor with NEBB certification and NATA accreditation in Tasmania.
Buyers looking for a reputable, responsible contracting service company specialising in design, management, installation, commissioning, testing and building management as an add on to their growing concern, or those who want to introduce new ideas to existing clientele while using this stable foundational business as a platform to spring from need look no further.
Highlights of the business include;
- Long standing, well established and ongoing relationships with the electrical contracting and construction industry
- Qualified and highly multi skilled staff specialising in;
- Design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Established long term clientele.
- Pre- qualified with Tasmania Government to tender on mechanical, electrical and maintenance services within limits.
- Fully equipped to offer a 24 hour service.
- Current lease transferrable if required or option to purchase workshop/warehouse
- Turnover in excess of $3.6Mill
- Normalised EBPIDTA over (3yrs) $355K+
- Industry conducive to expansion and growth.
- Key personal equipped to manage business.
- Sole Tasmanian distributor of award winning fume cupboard, fans and scrubbers distributor since 1995.
With over 30 years of industry experience our vendor is known by their clients as a responsible contracting service company. This opportunity is not one you see entering the market everyday and is bound to attract much interest. Contact me to secure your spot and this business.
For more information on acquiring this business please contact
+61 3 6135 4446
+61 405 348 932
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.