Busy little espresso bar taking $8k p/w rent $250 p/w 50kg coffee p/wListing: #TA00139
About this Business for sale in Hobart & SouthernBusy little espresso bar taking $8k p/w rent $250 p/w 50kg coffee p/w
Located in a prime shopping district not far from Hobart, this well-established cafe has a loyal customer base and has been operating for over 4 years.
With a focus on quality coffee and top-notch service, it was recently recognised as the leader in customer service in the region.
- Highly profitable with consistent earnings over 4 years of operation
- Low fixed overheads, only $250p/w rent, with only CPI increases and 11 year lease term
- Easy to operate with mostly takeaway coffee and snacks (no cooking required)
- Ideal partnership business
- 6 day a week trade (half day Saturday)
- Owner willing to stay on for smooth handover period
Get in quick, as businesses such as this do not come on the market often and will not last!
For further details please click “ENQUIRE NOW”
Ph: 03 6135 4446
Mobile: 0427 770 770
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND INQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+61 3 6135 4446
+61 427 770 770
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.