First Time Offered * Market Leading Tourism Operation *Tasmania
About this business for saleFirst Time Offered * Market Leading Tourism Operation *Tasmania
LINK Business has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale this unique Tasmanian tourism operation in a growth phase which is located in Hobart and operating throughout Tasmania.
Jump Tours is a multi-award winning business which showcases an excellent trading history and has been operating under the current owner's direction. Alternatively it can be successfully run under management.
Operating a range of tours from 7 day to 1 day tours incorporating the East & West Coasts. It covers all tourist hot spots from Hobart to Strahan, Tullah & Cradle Mountain to Launceston and the Bay of fires, Bicheno, Richmond, Port Arthur and Bruny Island.
The vision and concept behind Jump Tours was to make Tasmania an affordable destination for the 18– 40-year-old target market and show them a great time while experiencing Tasmania’s natural beauty. Jump Tours has built a market leading tour business that has dominated its market segment and offered exceptional value and immeasurable experiences.
The business has grown from a one man, one van operation in 2007 to a company that employs six full-time equivalent (FTE) staff across guiding, sales and management roles with a fleet of 3 buses.
Exciting Highlights include:
- 2018 FY EBITDA of $362,998 and growing
- Rare niche market tourism business
- No rent or lease commitment
- Freehold property (fully operational) for accommodation in Tullah, West Coast
- Currently, operates with 1 owner and contracted guides
- Strong forward bookings with a forecasted 12% to 15% increase this FY on STLY
- Tours always leave, so no canceled bookings
- Ideal business for people with knowledge of Tourism
- The vendor will provide training to the right buyer
- Forward bookings, booking system, distribution, website, social media accounts, are all included with the purchase
- Can be based anywhere in Tasmania
- 3 Buses, 3 Luggage Trailers, 1 Honda CRV
- Multi-award-winning business
Take a tour of the business by clicking on the link below:
Rarely do opportunities present themselves to secure such a profitable, well run business within Tasmania’s booming tourism industry.
Price Range from $1,299,000 +
Contact Kat Little on 0419 422 124 to request a comprehensive information memorandum on this magnificent opportunity.
Confidentiality Agreement to be completed before further information can be disclosed, please complete an online confidentiality agreement by clicking on the ENQUIRE NOW button
Phone: +61 3 6135 4446
Mobile: +61 0419 422 124
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.