**$133k Profit** RESTAURANT / CAFE / BAR. Taking $13,000 P/W St. Helens
East Coast businesses for sale
Food/Hospitality businesses for sale
Restaurant businesses for sale, East Coast
About this business for sale**$133k Profit** RESTAURANT / CAFE / BAR. Taking $13,000 P/W St. Helens
YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER PRICED & PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN TASSIE'S EAST COAST!
LINK Business is proud to have the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale the highly popular Mohr & Smith Restaurant, located in lively coastal town of St. Helens. Successfully trading for over 3 years this business has gone from strength to strength with increases in revenue and profits. With an affordable and secure lease in place this business is a perfect opportunity for a working couple looking for a sea change to the beautiful coastal town of St. Helens. At this price this business will not last long so get in quick!
Business Insights include:
- RESTAURANT / BAR/ CAFE, Currently taking an average of $13,000 PW,
- Fantastic purpose built Location
- Seating capacity for 60 guests inside & 24 guests outdoor
- Relaxed contemporary dining cafe/restaurant with extremely busy summer periods
- Fully licensed bar with focus on Quality Tasmanian Produce
- Perfect location for Meetings, parties, weddings and events.
- Systemized operations
- Popular with tourists & locals alike
- Over 374 positive Trip Adviser reviews
- Taking over $100k in revenue in January consistently
- Ready for a new operator to take over for the upcoming busy period
- Over $50k in plant & equipment left to depreciate
- Has a monopoly in the local Market
- Perfect business for someone with a passion for hospitality
- An owner operator will net over $130k p/a
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. A comprehensive information memorandum has been prepared for this business and is available to qualified buyers.
Broker: Farzin Hesari
Phone: +61 (03) 6135 4446
Mobile: +61 401 009 469
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at:
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.