**FREEHOLD** The Pickled Frog Backpackers & Hostel
About this business for sale**FREEHOLD** The Pickled Frog Backpackers & Hostel
FREEHOLD & BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY
LINK Business is proud to have the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale the popular and highly sought-after The Pickled Frog Hostel, located in the busy Hobart CBD.
This business showcases a growing guest history with outstanding growth opportunity whilst at the same time an ideal business for savvy investor to run under management.
- No. 1 Hostel in Tasmania 6 of the last 7 years
- Revenue increasing every year
- Big potential for extra revenue through the bar with excellent liquor license conditions
- Guest Car Park – one of only two hostels with a car park
- ‘Stables’ – room out the back has potential to sleep up to another 14 guests as is STCA.
- Development potential where the Car park could be expanded or built on (STCA)
- Has only recently joined third party booking sites (OTAs)
- Scope to join AirBnb
- Scope to increase rates over peak periods.
- Recently (4 years ago) installed natural gas system for hot water
- 16 years lease 1 + 5 + 5 + 5
- Minimal reception staff / wages. Only one staff member on at a time.
- All staff have been paid as casuals
- Business has never really done any marketing. Has only on relied on word-of-mouth and online reviews
- 1100 SQM Block with huge development potential (STCA)
- Prince includes $110,000 in plant & equipment
- 18% ROI with the FREEHOLD
- 34% ROI Business as a going concern
- BEST VALUE INVESTMENT IN HOBART RIGHT NOW
Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Phone: +61 3 6135 4446
Mobile: +61 401 009 469
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at:
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+61 3 6135 4446
+61 401 009 469
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.