Asphalt Recycling Business with a NET PROFIT OF OVER $500,000 p.a
About this business for saleAsphalt Recycling Business with a NET PROFIT OF OVER $500,000 p.a
This is a once in a life time opportunity.
Businesses such as this do not come around often and when they do they are snapped up very quickly especially when they don't require more than 2 people to operate.
The business has been successfully trading profitably in Victoria for over 5 years and currently has 3 High Profile clients which include Fulton Hogan & Boral and is now experiencing a growth phase after a wet winter. This business is very unique in many ways, but most importantly is the positive environmental impact it has on landfill by keeping out thousands of tons of recyclable roads, car parks, runways and more by processing them back to an aggregate to be used again in fresh asphalt, in turn, reducing the cost of asphalt production by their clients.
The business provides crushed and screened waste asphalt products to agreed specifications determined by the customer. They purely process and do not own the stock or the finished product. This is ideal because work is completed on the client's site, and no rent is required to be paid to house the equipment and machinery.
The value in its product is in the bitumen content that is already present in the unprocessed stock. Bitumen generally being the most expensive component of asphalt is then recycled to be reused. The product also includes sand and stone which is reused.
The purchase price includes the following plant & equipment:
- Rubblemaster RM100 Go! crushing plant | 2008 | $285,000 (Ex GST)
- Fintec 542 tracked screen | 2007 | $128,000 (Ex GST)
- Caterpillar 966H wheel loader | 2008 | $125,090 (Ex GST)
- Caterpillar 324DL excavator | 2010 | $128,000 (Ex GST)
- Mitsubishi Triton plus sundry tools/equipment | 1999 | $10,000 (Ex GST)
This is an ideal business for someone with a good knowledge of heavy machinery and the hunger to make a lot of money.
Too impressive to pass on:
- Net profit of $549,421 and growing
- Rare Niche market business
- No Rent or lease commitment
- $676,000 in plant & equipment left to depreciate
- Currently, run 1 owner and 1 casual staff member
- Potential passive income business under management
- Operates 7 days from 9 am - 5 pm & 12 pm Sat&Sun
- Ideal business for people with knowledge of machinery
- Vendor will provide training to the right buyer
- Best offer over $975,000. All plant & equipment are included in the sale price at the written down value of $676,000!!!
- 56% ROI
A comprehensive Information Memorandum has been prepared for this business and is available to qualified buyers. Don't delay or you will miss out.
Broker: Farzin Hesari
Phone: +61 (03) 6135 4446
Mobile: +61 401 009 469
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at:
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+61 3 6135 4446
+61 401 009 469
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.