Industry Leading Heavy Equipment Manufacturer!Listing: #SC00245
About this Business for sale in Sunshine Coast RegionIndustry Leading Heavy Equipment Manufacturer!
A stand-out in the transport industry, this specialised truck body equipment manufacturer has been delivering impressive profits for 40 years.
Revered as the leader in its market – the premium equipment they produce speaks for itself with a loyal customer base encompassing some of the largest operators across Australia including private businesses, large corporate fleets, National Automobile Clubs, State and Federal Government Departments, and their products are exported to PNG, New Zealand, East Timor and Indonesia.
Delivering a wide and tailorable product range covering the full suite of industry specific equipment along with supporting spare parts, equipment, and accessories.
With the Owners now wishing to pursue interests, this unique business is available to the market. As the provider of choice in its industry, the purchaser will receive all the benefits this business has to offer, and an excellent return on investment:
- The best brand in the business – supplier of choice to the largest fleet operators in Australia
- Longevity in the industry – for 40 years it has been the premium brand recognised for durability, support and re-sale value
- Unique product offering – no other product manufacturer in Australia
- Wide customer profile – from large fleet operators, small owner operators, mining companies, government departments and exports
- Long-term staff with technical expertise, knowledge and product history
- Strong sales performance delivering consistent profits to its Owners
- Dedicated Vendors willing to work with the new owner to ensure the business’s continued success
Business asking price: $ 4,000,000 + SAV & WIP
Our Reference: SC00245
+61 7 5479 6155
+61 451 074 099
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.