Tour Operator Island Cruises
About this business for saleTour Operator Island Cruises
This unique, reputable and well-known business offers exquisite reef, lagoon, pontoon and Island experiences to the southern parts of the Great Barrier Reef. The business is of major significance to the entire region, and has proven to be a pivotal tourist attraction for the Bundaberg and Gladstone regions. It holds the advantage to access a pontoon at Lady Musgrave Island Reef daily with 300 visitors. These permits are very hard to come by and are extremely sort after assets.
• This permit is the only one of its kind as it’s located only 350 metres from Lady Musgrave Island Coral Cay. It’s the only permit on entire Great Barrier Reef with unique combination of Island, Coral lagoon & Pontoon access.
• Permit includes 5 moorings for ancillary vessels at the pontoon site and daily visitor access to Lady Musgrave Island.
• Additional areas on the Reef also accessible including daily access to Fitzroy Reef Lagoon.
• The business is located at the closest mainland point to travel by sea to the Southern GBR, although access from Bundaberg is an option.
• The business includes glass-bottom boats, semi-submersible, dive/fishing vessel, passenger transfer boats, shore-based pontoon and moorings and 23 years of intellectual property.