Branded & Newly Built Petrol Station In Prime LocationListing: #NSW10216
About this Business for sale in Wagga WaggaBranded & Newly Built Petrol Station In Prime Location
Highlights of the business
- New underground tanks, new shop, new fit-out, new equipment, everything is new on site almost 12 months old only
- Modern lights, fit-out & equipment, & commercial kitchen
- Walk-in cool room & walk-in freezer with built-in drink display
- Located on busy highway in a busy town
- Excellent opportunity to buy an exceptional business with reliable income & profits
- Petrol Station, convenience store & hot food with commercial kitchen
- Annual Turnover about $5.5M with good profits during COVID lockdowns & border closures. Sales expected to grow further
- Restaurant style seating in the shop with all amenities
- Lots of Potential for Growth for a business savvy owner operator
- Business operating with fully trained staff perfect to be run under management
- Full training and transition provided
Do not miss this opportunity to buy an essential business.
For more information, please contact Amit Gupta for a detailed business information including financials and more.
Listing ID: NSW10216
Broker: Amit Gupta
Phone: 0491 616 144
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business and enquire now at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10216
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only and are not an actual image of the business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords: service station, regional service station, petrol station for sale NSW, service station for sale NSW, convenience store, service station leasehold business for sale, shell service station for sale
+61 2 9899 1999
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.