Puma Branded Service Station. Warrego Highway QLD.Listing: #NSW10206
About this Business for sale in RomaPuma Branded Service Station. Warrego Highway QLD.
Highlights of the business
- Recently refurbished site with modern fit out
- Located on busy Warrego Highway in Regional QLD, about 1 hour from Roma and 3 hours from Toowoomba & Brisbane is about 4 hours away
- Excellent opportunity to buy an exceptional business with multiple income options
- Petrol station, convenience store, commercial kitchen with liquor licence & accommodation on site
- Annual turnover of about $3.8M with good profits
- Brand new lease on offer for 15-20 years in terms of 5 years each and starting monthly rent of $15000 + GST + Outgoings PA
- Lots of potential for growth for a business savvy owner operator
- 181MW wind farm is planned for development in this town in QLD with construction to begin soon and will take about 18-24 months to complete
- Business operating fully under management
- Full training and transition provided
- Service station site with 2 Queenslander homes on site
Do not miss this opportunity to buy an essential business.
For more information, please contact Amit Gupta for a detailed business information including financials and more.
Listing ID: NSW10206
Broker: Amit Gupta
Phone: 0491 616 144
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business and enquire now at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10206
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only and are not actual images of the business for sale
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords: Service station, regional service station, petrol station for sale QLD, service station for sale QLD, convenience store, service station leasehold business for sale, puma service station for sale
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.