Indian Grocery Store In The Hills DistrictListing: #NSW10061
About this Business for sale in Castle HillIndian Grocery Store In The Hills District
Established in 2020, this Indian grocery store serves the local community in a high demand area with an excellent and reliable customer base.
Selling Indian groceries and variety of other items, this growing business has been providing top quality products at affordable prices to the local customers in a busy location.
The premises have been well equipped and fitted and comes with all the equipment required to operate a successful business.
Key features include:
- Annual revenue of about $350,000.00 & growing
- Annual net profit $105,000.00
- Council approved trading hours 9:00AM – 9:00PM
- New lease started in 2020 and valid till 2030
- Monthly rent only $2750.00 + GST
- Established business with reliable client base and suppliers
- Personalised branded products
- Opportunity to acquire a business with all the hard work done and everything in place for a continued profitability
- Perfect suited to be operated by an owner operator or a husband & wife team
Do not miss this opportunity to buy an essential business.
For more information, please contact Amit Gupta for a detailed business information including financials and more.
Listing ID: NSW10061
Broker: Amit Gupta
Phone: 0491 616 144
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business and enquire now at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10061
Disclaimer: Photos are for illustration purposes only and are not the actual images of the business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords:Juice Bar, Western Sydney, shopping centre, prime location, food court
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.