Leading Greater Sydney Kitchen & Joinery BusinessListing: #NSW09945
About this Business for sale in Greater Sydney AreaLeading Greater Sydney Kitchen & Joinery Business
In the business for over 30 years, this kitchen and detailed joinery business serves Sydney from the Northern Beaches to the Eastern Suburbs. Their reputation for innovation, design and quality craftsmanship has given them a very satisfied clientele, as evidenced by the extremely high repeat and referral-sourced customer base.
The vendors have been able to maintain a consistent workflow without any meaningful marketing effort. The business generates a seller’s earnings of $275,000 with sales of approximately $1,300,000.
Other attractive features of this business include:
- A highly experienced team of 6
- A workshop fitted with first-rate, well-maintained equipment
- Strong Gross Margin of 60%
- Capacity for 25-30% revenue growth from existing infrastructure
This business would suit
- A strategic buyer already in the business who wants to add capacity through people and infrastructure, as well as add to a geographic footprint and gain a consistently strong repeat and referred client base.
- A strategic buyer who is in a related residential construction business and want to add another profitable complementary offering to their existing clients, as well as new clients for their existing services
- The buyer who is interested in entering the Kitchen joinery business in the Sydney area and do so by taking over this highly regarded and consistent revenue-generating business.
To enquire about this business, please visit https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09945 and click on “Enquire Now”.
Listing ID: NSW09945
Broker: Mark W Jason (AK)
Phone: 0449 537 884
THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER IS REQUIRED TO MAKE THEIR OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS PRESENTED AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE WITHIN THIS ADVERTISEMENT, BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON THE VENDOR'S BEHALF.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.