Thriving Retail Online Gaming ProductsListing: #NSW09601
About this Business for sale in Sydney CBDThriving Retail Online Gaming Products
This online business imports and retails a unique range of video gaming products through the major ecommerce channels. This business is operated out of Coffs Harbour, however this can be run from anywhere!
It is truly a new generation business with exciting advantages and growth opportunities.
Key features include:
- A fresh selling approach that has led to quick market penetration.
- Sales derived from multiple sources: A sleek and high converting website + eBay and Amazon storefronts - each with its own potential for further growth.
- Established relationships with key Australian and overseas suppliers.
- Stocks around 400 SKUs across a range of brands and gaming categories.
- Exceptional reviews, with a plethora of picture testimonials and 5 star ratings from thousands of satisfied customers.
- A simple sales process. All orders are pulled automatically into one one-platform-fulfillment.
- Automated product advertising via Google Shopping and more.
- Very low expenses, with the majority being postage and order transaction fees.
- Easily run from home with flexible hours - simple home-based setup, with around 30hrs per week of work involved.
It is currently being run by a sole trader, with no staff and no lease, yet is achieving record sales and this is set to continue into the future.
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW09061
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords: Online Gaming, Gaming, Retail, Gaming Products, Multiple Revenue Streams, Business For Sale, eCommerce, Online Business, Communication, Technology, Gaming Consoles, Software
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 687 706
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.