Exciting, Cutting Edge BusinessListing: #NSW09434
About this Business for sale in Greater Sydney AreaExciting, Cutting Edge Business
"NEW FINANCIALS JUST IN" - The business recorded an adjusted net profit of $625,000 (before owners wages) for the last financial year.
The subject business is a highly profitable and well-regarded video production agency, working in the ‘social video’ industry.
Features of the business include:
- A customer base consisting primarily of government and non-profit clients, who typically have high budgets and are generally insulated from market ups and downs.
- A complete set of systems is in place, with automated sales and marketing. This is a well-oiled machine with repeatable, teachable tasks.
- A business that enjoys much repeat business, with constant demand from clients who know their reputation.
- Committed, long term staff in place, who have the skills and experience to run the business in the absence of the owners.
- A business fully supported by financials, The business recorded an adjusted net profit of $625,000 (before owners wages) for the last financial year
The business has enjoyed year on year growth since inception, unaffected by crises in industries like hospitality or construction. This is an exciting business, ideally positioned to continue to prosper in one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
Ref ID: NSW09434
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
Mobile: 0404 687 706
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09434
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
Keywords: Videography, Social Video, Video Production
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 687 706
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.