Hairdressing Salon in North Melbourne. Asking Price $0!Listing: #NSW09283
About this Business for sale in MelbourneHairdressing Salon in North Melbourne. Asking Price $0!
Just Cuts™ Epping. Asking Price $0.
Key features of this opportunity:
- Owner very keen to move on.
- $280,000 Annual Turnover (approx).
- Surplus to owner: $10,000 (approx).
- Potential earnings to owner/hairdresser: $60,000 (approx).
- 15 years of trading history.
- Recurring customer base.
- High-quality salon fit-out.
- State-of-the-Art POS system.
- Easy to manage.
- Part of the Pacific Epping shopping centre complex.
- Within the City of Whittlesea local government area with a population of over 220,000.
- Good opportunity for a hairdresser wanting own business.
- Hairdressing experience is not essential for the successful operation of this business.
Pacific Epping (formally known as Epping Plaza), has over 230 stores including Coles, Woolworths and Aldi, Big W, Target and JB Hi-Fi. As well as, a restaurant and entertainment precinct.
The Just Cuts™ business model, is very well established with operational, ordering and marketing systems all included. As the business owner, this turnkey approach means you don’t need to worry about developing your own business processes. Joining the Just Cuts™ family provides you with a first-class platform for reaching your financial and personal goals.
Over half of Just Cuts™ franchisees go on to own multiple salons, a outstanding testament to their satisfaction with the business model.
Broker : Richard Carter
Phone: +61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 419 241 099
For further information, please complete an online confidentiality agreement at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW09283
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+61 2 9899 1999
+61 419 241 099
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.