Industry Leader, Glazing & Aluminium Fabricator
About this business for saleIndustry Leader, Glazing & Aluminium Fabricator
The subject business has prospered in the Australian door and window manufacturing industry for 30 years. The key features of their success include:
- High-end architects and specialist shop-fitters recognise the business as the innovator in designing, manufacturing and installing custom solutions, where competitors offer one-size-fit-all doors & windows.
- Exclusivity to Proprietary Door Technology
- Turnaround time and ability to meet deadlines
- The unconditional quality of raw materials, production and installation.
- A business solely built on deep bonds of trust with their customers. Testimonials will be provided from 6 large customers that have been trading with the business for 15 plus years.
- Long standing employees.
A rare opportunity exists for an incoming buyer to leverage off the businesses excellent reputation in the industry - fostered over 33 years. You don’t see value like this on the balance sheet, however it is priceless!
The owner has been active in the Australian door and window manufacturing industry for over 53 years. He would consider staying on in the business after a sale has been completed, as an employee or on a consultancy basis.
The business is ideal for a suitable qualified owner/operator or would be a valuable addition to an existing engineering or fabrication business.
For all enquiries, please contact the agent listed hereunder. All enquiries will be treated in strict confidence.
Broker: Stuart McLachlan
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08915
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 404 687 706
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.