Thriving High Turnover Hills CafeListing: #NSW08802
About this Business for sale in Hills DistrictThriving High Turnover Hills Cafe
Arguably the best café in the Hills District this business prides itself on serving incredible food and coffee with and ambience to match!
Nestled in the main hub of Castle Hill among other well know retailers, this industrial style café has been serving up healthy, wholesome food for the last 5 yrs to locals that keep coming back for more.
Key Investment Highlights:
- High turnover café with average gross sales of $26,500 pw!
- Approx. return to an owner operator $3,500 pw
- Long 5 yr lease for security on tenure
- Wholesale growth potential
- Large open plan eating area
- Lots of surrounding development with huge upside of people migrating to the immediate area
- On premise liquor licence
- Growth opportunities for a new owner include opening for dinner
- Full financials available with access to bank funding
- Currently run under management with the owner driving the wholesale side of the business
This business is one not to missed and should you like to receive some further information please fill in the online confidentiality agreement. Once received, a full information pack will be sent including financials, lease, roster and address.
Broker: Mr Gareth Wolrige - 0448 715 762
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08802
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 448 715 762
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.