Cottage Restaurant & Cafe in Leura
About this business for saleCottage Restaurant & Cafe in Leura
Historic cottage and garden,operated as Kiosk/Cafe/Restaurant continuously from 1913, with a substantial onsite carpark.
Key features of this opportunity include:
- Profitable business with great reputation and solid regular customer base on popular tourist route
- Unique location at Leura Falls on edge of the Blue Mountains reserve, enjoying spectacular views of Jamison Valley and Mt.Solitary through to the Southern Highlands
- Recently renovated
- Seating for 60 inside the building with outside seating available in large level garden enjoying expansive views
- On premises liquor licence, fully equipped kitchen and restaurant
- Current 5 year lease
- Huge potential to further increase an already successful business
- Caters for weddings and social events
Broker: Bob Yates
Phone: +61 2 9899 1999
Mobile: +61 414 823 266
To complete an online confidentiality agreements visit this business at:
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.