Top Juice Franchise, Macquarie Centre
About this business for saleTop Juice Franchise, Macquarie Centre
Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity in the newly redeveloped Macquarie Shopping Centre for you to join Top Juice, one of the top 10 fastest growing franchise networks! From humble beginnings in the early 1990's as a family-owned fruit and vegetable store in Sydney’s Double Bay, Top Juice has evolved into a world class Juice Bar and food franchise with a proven track record of success which is poised for continued growth with successful franchised outlets in prime retail locations across Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
This fully integrated juice bar and fast food franchise specialises in healthy premium juices, smoothies, yoghurts and salads made from fresh natural ingredients.
- Opened Oct 2014 – 7 year lease
- Gross annual rent $114,744 includes outgoings, storage & marketing
- Premium shopping centre with lots of passing foot traffic
- $8,000 - $10,000 pw sales
- Full support by head office when you take over with no training fee payable!
Their range includes:
- All natural juices, smoothies and shakes, frappes, and breakfast drinks
- Fresh cut fruit and fruit salads
- 100% natural yoghurt with a variety of delicious toppings.
- A variety of vegetarian and meat salads - providing a credible lunchtime offer
- Delicious choc-dipped fruit
- An extensive catering and gift selection
Call now for a full information pack including the financial model, roster, lease.
Broker: Mr Gareth Wolrige - 0448 715 762
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08556
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 448 715 762
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.