Profitable Newly Renovated Supermarket In The Eastern Suburbs
About this business for saleProfitable Newly Renovated Supermarket In The Eastern Suburbs
This newly renovated grocery situated in one of iconic Eastern Suburb of Sydney and The business has existed in that location for more than 20 years, and current owners have renovated the shop recently. With a new lease in place, the existing owners have introduced some very exciting products into the business, making the business very profitable and attractive.
Features of this opportunity include:
- Prime location with high foot traffic and repeat business from locals
- High margin products to suit the local market, strong and consistent turnover
- Newly renovated store with brand new floor and lighting
- Variety product lines including fresh product, bread, meat, dairy, chilled, frozen and tobacco and potential to add lotto
- Strong branding concept which is designed to be franchised in Australia and worldwide in future
- Social media accounts and website system available to promote business
- Full POS system with great reporting by department and store, full financials available
- Sublease available subject to landlord approval, plenty of space to be easily add coffee, salads or sandwiches bar
- Long trading hours to maximize on location
- Potential to growth, 50+ new apartments being built across the road in near future
- Fully management, owners have full time job and limited time input into the business
This is unique opportunity for husband and wife team to secure an established business with strong growth potential and great financials rewards by focusing on owner operation, build strong brand by continuously improving current system and maintain strong relationship with local customers.
Sabrina Xia (Speaks English & Chinese)
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.