Leading Gourmet Food Manufacturer and Retailer Own Brands
About this business for saleLeading Gourmet Food Manufacturer and Retailer Own Brands
For over 20 years now this successful food business has offered different things to different people. Whether that's purchasing online a home delivered, chef-made frozen meal for the family, or perhaps feeding the work Christmas party of 100 people with their quality catering menu options, or simply picking up a freshly made soup from their retail store. This business has something for everyone.
And for a new owner of this business, the hard work has already been done. Let me share with you some of the benefits that this business offers:
- The business has a growing range of their own branded products which include soups, meals, and indulgent dessert lines.
- Modern, purpose built production facilities that has plenty of capacity for further growth particularly through sales of frozen and other produced lines
- Revenue for FY17 was approx $1.75M with owners earnings approx. $330k and growing
- This business is run under management with the owner only work 2 - 3 days per week.
- Having a Gold License they are also a leading corporate & private function caterer
- The retail store is busy and vibrant with fresh food made on site daily, as well as freezers filled with slow cooked dishes and shelves stocked with an amazing range of products. Their retail is a 'go to' for artisan products that are not vulnerable to competition.
The owner has worked closely with consultants to build paths for growth that include - wholesaling their range into premium retail outlets, utilizing the production facilities and even affiliate with other stores to supply a range of frozen meals and offer a simpler range of catering services out of affiliates as well manufactured out of their purpose built kitchen.
The owner is seeking to sell due to health reasons but is more than willing to support a new owner
Enquire today about this exciting business opportunity and receive your information package.
Broker: Mark Scott - 0447 219 779
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08355
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 447 219 799
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.