Build your own online supply chain website, No need to travel all the way to China
About this business for saleBuild your own online supply chain website, No need to travel all the way to China
This is an exciting e-commerce opportunity to access the Chinese Market.
Since being established in 2014, this website has been highly developed by the global leader in e-commerce solutions. It is user-friendly and simple to operate.
The e-commerce site currently sells products composing of four major segments including baby formula, supplements & vitamins, cosmetics products and groceries; there is no limit for more categories to add to your selling list.
Combining sales of local wholesales, the business' annual turnover is over $1.3 million and shows continual growth. Being a B2B business module, the website offers 400 products, connected with a large group Chinese buyers and independent cross-border electricity suppliers.
There's no need to travel all the way to China to build your supply chain. You don't even need to be a technology expert to operate this business.
Key investment highlights of this opportunity:
- The ERP Warehouse system used improves the operation efficiency and is cost effective. This system assists with stock taking and helps track the product selling performance.
- Conversion Rate Optimisation - The owners have implemented highly advanced conversion rate optimisation techniques designed to turn site visitors into paying customers and maximise repeat and referral business.
- This business is one of the distribution spots for Taobao order (Taobao is a Chinese online shopping website similar to eBay, Amazon and Rakuten, which is operated by the Alibaba Group)
- The B2B business model focuses on small wholesale shopping, gift shops and individuals and having large pool of buyer’s database
- has set up accounts with Australian local suppliers including manufactories and nominated wholesalers
- Excellent customer service and QQ Customer hotline service available from 8am - 10pm
- Easy to operate with simple systems and procedures
- Massive growth potential for a new owner by expanding the current product range
- Full training available
This business is ideal for someone who understands the vast potential of an online business operating in this ‘evergreen’ category, but wants to get right into profitable operations without a long learning curve and on-ramping process.
The successful buyer would ideally have some knowledge of Chinese e-commerce. Though this is not required to maintain the current revenue, it would be beneficial for moving toward fast, profitable growth. The current owners can provide general guidance and contacts in the transition phase of the purchase.
Broker: Sabrina Xia (Speaks English & Chinese)
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08353
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.