Premium Licensed Cafe/Bar for Sale at the Gold Coast Pacific Fair
About this business for salePremium Licensed Cafe/Bar for Sale at the Gold Coast Pacific Fair
This rare opportunity is hard to find. Secure this exciting business at a premium shopping centre in the Gold Coast before the 2018 Commonwealth Game starts!
In 2018, the number of tourists visiting the Gold Coast will increase above its usual 12 million per year.
Pacific Fair is the Gold Coast’s premium retail and dining destination and features over 400 stores and more than 20 casual and fine–dining restaurants. Free wifi is available throughout the centre with a free shopping shuttle service operating daily at centrally located stops including Surfer's Paradise, Broad Beach and Mermaid Beach.
Key features for this opportunity:
- Upscale Kiosk Style Operation located at the prime location of Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- A fully licensed venue - perfect party spot for group celebrations and thoughtful functions menu for groups of all sizes
- Opens all 7 days - Serving up morning espressos and breakfast, and continues throughout the day with lunch, dinner, dessert, cocktails and an extensive tapas menu for everything in between
- Store is fully run by an employee manager. Great franchising system and very supportive team
- 10 years lease term to 2026 with very attractive rent - less than 10% of the sales
- Strong sales with uncapped opportunity for the coming Commonwealth Games. Monthly sales in Dec 2016 exceeded $190k
Broker: Sabrina Xia (Speaks English & Chinese)
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08272
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
Key words: Cafe, License Restaurant, Gold Coast, Pacific Fair,Franchising, investment, under management, Broad Beach
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.