Top Juice Franchise - Wollongong
About this business for saleTop Juice Franchise - Wollongong
Look no further! We have an exciting opportunity in Wollongong Central for you to join Top Juice, one of the top 10 fastest growing franchise networks! Located in the heart of the foodcourt of this bustling South Coast shopping destination, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
From humble beginnings in the early 1990's as a family-owned fruit and vegetable store in Sydney’s Double Bay, Top Juice has evolved into a world class Juice Bar and food franchise with a proven track record of success which is poised for continued growth with successful franchised outlets in prime retail locations across Sydney, Melbourne and South-East Queensland.
This fully integrated juice bar and fast food franchise specialises in healthy premium juices, smoothies, yoghurts and salads made from fresh natural ingredients. Located in the in the Illawarra Region's largest
- Opened 2014
- 4 years remaining on lease
- Located in heart of the Illawarra region's premium shopping centre with high foot traffic
Their range includes:
- All natural juices, smoothies and shakes, frappes, and breakfast drinks
- Fresh cut fruit and fruit salads
- 100% natural yoghurt with a variety of delicious toppings.
- A variety of vegetarian and meat salads - providing a credible lunchtime offer
- Delicious choc-dipped fruit
- An extensive catering and gift selection
Call now for a full information pack including the financial model, roster, lease.
Broker: Mr Gareth Wolrige - 0448 715 762
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08248
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 448 715 762
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.