Cafe Rouse Hill
About this business for saleCafe Rouse Hill
- Situated in Sydney’s North West and this centre is the largest in this community.
- Just store was built and opened in 2016 client base steadily growing.
- Fitout cost over 300k.
- Six year lease in place so plenty of time to re coup your investment.
- Can trade too late and with the opening of the new Metro Station next year the centre will become the focal hub and the opportunity to be able to trade earlier and later will be a bonus.
- Major retailers such as David Jones, Myer, H&M planned in close proximity to the store which will become a major entry point
- Great opportunity for your first business with a leading brand, nothing to do as everything has been put in place for the incoming person.
- Rare opportunity for such a prized site so don’t miss out.
- Looking for a motivated operator to get in and take to next level.
- Buyers should make further investigation before making a purchasing decision.
Broker: Mark Scott
Mobile: 0447 219 799
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08224
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.