Top Juice Franchise - Melbourne CBD
Melbourne businesses for sale
Franchise businesses for sale
Juice Bar businesses for sale, Melbourne
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleTop Juice Franchise - Melbourne CBD
Interested in joining one of the top 10 fastest growing franchise networks, then look no further. This fully integrated juice bar and fast food franchise specialises in healthy premium juices, smoothies, yoghurts and salads made from fresh natural ingredients.
From humble beginnings in the early 1990's as a family-owned fruit and vegetable store in Sydney’s Double Bay, Top Juice has evolved into a world class Juice Bar and food franchise with a proven track record of success which is poised for continued growth with successful franchised outlets in prime retail locations across Sydney, Melbourne, and South-East Queensland.
This business is located in Collins Place in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, comprising the iconic office towers of 35 and 55 Colllins Street and is complemented by a unique complex that includes Sofitel Melbourne, professional office suites and a vibrant retail plaza housing cinemas, Fashion Stores and a Casula Dining precinct.
- Weekly sales averaging over $11,700
- Long lease till April 2023
- Approx franchisee return $105,000
- On trend healthy fast food alternative
- Shopping Centre location with lots of passing foot traffic
- Currently run as a corporate store by head office with significant efficiencies for an owner operator
The range includes:
- All natural juices, smoothies and shakes, frappes, and breakfast drinks
- Fresh cut fruit and fruit salads
- 100% natural yoghurt with a variety of delicious toppings.
- A variety of vegetarian and meat salads - providing a credible lunchtime offer
- Delicious choc-dipped fruit
- An extensive catering and gift selection
Call now for a full information pack including the financial model, roster, lease.
Broker: Mr Farzin Hesari - 0401 009 469
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08178
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF