About this business for saleConvenience Store
Long established convenience store located in the wine growing region of the Hunter Valley.
This shop is considered an icon in the local community, and is very well supported by locals. Importantly, all major supermarkets are just far enough away, so that competition for basic convenience products is not a problem at all.
The main features of this business include:
- Turnover averages $16,000 per week. This shop is an excellent cash business!
- Operating Hours. Mon-Fri 6am-6pm; Weekends 6am-4pm. These hours could easily be extended to increase sales even further!
- Fully equipped including a scanner for the cash register. An ATM machine is also available onsite for the convenience of customers.
- A newly installed 8 kw solar system is already paying dividends with electricity costs plummeting.
- Well located on prime street front location on main arterial road leading into town. Plenty of parking available.
- Large 3 bedroom house attached, with its own solar system, renovated kitchen, separate dining plus a double garage.
- Potential to include takeaway.
This is a great opportunity for a couple or family who are prepared to continue to work to further improve the business. Vendor will two provide one week training from the day of settlement for the purchaser.
Broker: Andreas Dahmen
Phone: 0433 107831
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08130
The purchaser to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.