Top Juice Franchise, North West Sydney
About this business for saleTop Juice Franchise, North West Sydney
In 2008, Top Juice launched their first Juice bar and have now grown to over 50 stores Australia wide - and are considered one of the fastest growing franchises in the country! We have a great opportunity for you to secure your own franchise in Sydney's north west!
Top Juice is a fully integrated juice bar and fast food franchise specialising in healthy premium juices, smoothies, yoghurts and salads made from fresh natural ingredients, which began from humble beginnings in the early 1990's as a family-owned fruit and vegetable store in Sydney’s Double Bay. Top Juice has since evolved into a world class Juice Bar and food franchise with a proven track record of success which is poised for continued growth with successful franchised outlets in prime retail locations across Sydney, Melbourne, and South East Queensland.
The range includes:
- All natural juices, smoothies and shakes, frappes, and breakfast drinks
- Fresh cut fruit and fruit salads
- 100% natural yoghurt with a variety of delicious toppings.
- A variety of vegetarian and meat salads - providing a credible lunchtime offer
- Delicious choc-dipped fruit
- An extensive catering and gift selection
- 5 Years remaining on lease
- Lease til 2022
- Average weekly turnover $15,000
- Busy location in high traffic area in the Shopping Centre
- On trend healthy fast food alternative
Call now for a full information pack including the financial model, roster, lease, an opportunity like this won't last long!
Broker: Mr Gareth Wolrige - 0448 715 762
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08105
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF
+ 61 2 9899 1999
+61 448 715 762
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.