Top Juice Franchise - Warringah Mall
Northern Beaches businesses for sale
Franchise businesses for sale
Juice Bar businesses for sale, Northern Beaches
Refer to Broker
About this business for saleTop Juice Franchise - Warringah Mall
Interested in joining one of the top 10 fastest growing franchise networks, then look no further. This fully integrated juice bar and fast food franchise specialises in healthy premium juices, smoothies, yoghurts and salads made from fresh natural ingredients.
From humble beginnings in the early 1990's as a family-owned fruit and vegetable store in Sydney’s Double Bay, Top Juice has evolved into a world class Juice Bar and food franchise with a proven track record of success which is poised for continued growth with successful franchised outlets in prime retail locations across Sydney, Melbourne, and South- East Queensland.
- Opened 2015
- Long lease till May 2023
- Average turnover since opening $15,713
- Average Summer turnover $19, 675
- Approximate return to an owner operator $145,000
- Currently run as a corporate stroe by head office with significant efficiencies for an owner operator
- Shopping Centre location with lots of passing foot traffic
The range includes:
- All natural juices, smoothies and shakes, frappes, and breakfast drinks
- Fresh cut fruit and fruit salads
- 100% natural yoghurt with a variety of delicious toppings.
- A variety of vegetarian and meat salads - providing a credible lunchtime offer
- Delicious choc-dipped fruit
- An extensive catering and gift selection
This is a great opportunity is located in the iconic shopping destination in the heart of Sydney’s Northern beaches, Warringah Mall, which boasts an array of fashion & food brands intertwined amongst stunning outdoor architecture.
Call now for a full information pack including the financial model, roster, lease.
Broker: Mr Gareth Wolrige - 0448 715 762
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08099
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF