Niche Transport & Logistics Business – Under Full Management
About this business for saleNiche Transport & Logistics Business – Under Full Management
This highly reputable, fast growing transport and logistics business is coming to market for the first time in over 20 years, located on the north shore of Sydney.
This business has a number of attractive features for new buyers:
- Owner is no longer operational in the business and currently overseas
- The business has a stable management team in place
- Net Profit (EBIT) for FY17 was in excess of $300k p.a. and growing
- Revenue has doubled in the last 6 years and forecasted to continue
- No company owned fleet with costly associated overheads
- All drivers own their own trucks and have their own ABN’s
- The business does not hold inventory in a warehouse, they simply pick and drop
- Quality systems in place that are integrated with their freight forwarders
This business is suitable for an individual, who may or may not be in the industry, looking for a sound, growing, and managed business. Or, alternatively another transport and logistics company seeking a synergistic acquisition of clients, territory spread, and resources.
The owner is seeking to move into retirement after fully supporting the transition to a new owner.
For your information memorandum please contact the broker
Broker: Sean Wolrige
Mobile: 0405 784 132
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08060
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.