Chinese Language Learning Franchising Business Opportunity
About this business for saleChinese Language Learning Franchising Business Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to own a leading Mandarin Education Franchising system in Sydney's Upper North Shore Area.
Now it is your chance to seize this rare opportunity available on the Market!
Key Investment Opportunity:
- Established since 2013, great territory including Lindfield, Killara, Gordon, Pymble, St Ives, French Forest and more
- Owner has done hard work to build up business, gain a loyal customers base and bond a close relationship with local schools and communities
- Easy to run business model and owner only working 15 hours on average per week, 8 hours on teaching and 7 hours for admin/marketing and customer services
- 4 terms a year, each term including 9 – 10 weeks and 30-35 hours per week teaching, there are 3-6 teachers assisting owner teaching each term
- Current program is very child-orientation and focusing on play-based language learning, age group from 1-3, 3-5 and 5-12 etc
- Huge potential by adding adults learning, private teaching and tuition services, or simply engaging more schools in the territory
- There are huge demand for Chinese Learning
- Full training and strong support by franchisor, 12.5% franchising royalty fee
If you are passion about Mandarin teaching, and would like to start with your first Language education business, don’t miss out this golden opportunity.
Broker: Sabrina Xia (Speaks English & Chinese)
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08055
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.