Alarm Monitoring Contracts for Sale
About this business for saleAlarm Monitoring Contracts for Sale
This reputable 18 year old security services business is looking to sell off its 1200 alarm monitoring lines. The owner ideally would like to sell in 2 separate parcels.
First parcel - 400 lines. All dial up
Second parcel - 800 lines. 50/50 dial up and GPRS
Key points to note:
- The business is selling the lines only
- It is easily transferrable through a 1300 number
- They own the line that connects their accounts to the central station
- There is no 3rd party bureau involvement. Have their own lines into own control room
- Business is an ASIAL member and has all professional accreditations & licences
- 95% are commercial SME clients
- Clients are across Australia but predominantly NSW
- Use industry standard equipment and software
- All contracts are with the trading name which comes with sale if required
Please contact the agent for further information and price guide.
Will only suit a business in the security industry currently.
Broker: Sean Wolrige
Mobile: 0405 784 132
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW08054
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.