Bakery Cafe Opportunity in Hurstville
About this business for saleBakery Cafe Opportunity in Hurstville
Mrs. Fields Bakery Café is a well-rounded business model, with a range of easy to prepare products, designed to meet customers’ demands, across the entire day, from early morning, breakfast, lunch – to a late night treat.
This business is located in a strong high traffic area within Westfield Hurstville with an an expanding population. A new David Jones Department Store will be opening soon adding to the increasing number of residential apartments in close proximity. There is a long lease with Westfield expiring in April 2021. Great opportunity for your first venture into business with a recognised bakery cafe brand.
Features of this business include:
- Easy preparation and serving procedures, ensuring ease to on- train your team
- No early starts – you only need around an hour to get ready for your first customer
- Strong existing customer base and is increasing with developments in close proximity
- Well established business for 10 years recently refurbishing to Mrs Fields Bakery Cafe
- An advanced point of sale system, which enables you to monitor key performance indicators
- Excellent return on investment to a dedicated operator
Asking Price: $350,000 + Stock at Value
Contact Graham today to learn more about this exciting franchise opportunity!
Broker: Graham Streeter
Phone: 02 9899 1999
Mobile: 0418 870 920
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00532
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
+ 61 2 9899 2005
+61 418 870 920
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.