Expensively Built Licensed Chinese Restaurant in Sydney's CBD
About this business for saleExpensively Built Licensed Chinese Restaurant in Sydney's CBD
This is newly built Licensed Chinese Restaurant is located in extremely popular location - close to Chinatown and Town Hall.
The expensively built restaurant includes a mobile stair chair lift (disability facility) and dumbwaiter (food elevator), multiple toilets, staff change room, private function room, admin/computer area etc.
Key features of this opportunity:
- Great location - Close to Town Hall station and China town, easy access to Darling Harbour
- Spacious restaurant - Two levels with private function room - 248 sqm space
- Liquor licensed
- Reasonable rent with long secure lease to 2021 plus a 5 year option
- Street front with plenty of passing traffic
- Expensive equipment with full kitchen facility including food elevator
This business presents a unique opportunity for a restaurant operator to take over this fantastic location, with everything you could dream of with no more spending required.
Contact Sabrina Xia for more information.
Broker: Sabrina Xia (Speaks English & Chinese)
Mobile: 0434 462 388
Phone: 02 9899 1999
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00418
The purchase to make his/her own investigations and enquiries in relation to the business and not to rely upon warranty or statement made by the vendor or by anyone on his/her behalf.
*Profit: Sellers Discretionary Earnings, also known as EBPITD (Earnings Before Proprietors Compensation, Interest, Tax and Depreciation). This is the estimated total discretionary earnings (profit) for a business, usually based on historical trading.