Impressive Fully Equipped Eastern Suburbs Restaurant at Fraction of the Cost
About this business for saleImpressive Fully Equipped Eastern Suburbs Restaurant at Fraction of the Cost
This is that once in a blue moon, golden opportunity that your future self will kick you for if you don’t jump on it now.
This stunning, fully outfitted eastern suburbs restaurant is being offered for a song. So act quickly, it won’t last long.
Its list of features reads like a restaurateur’s dream wish list; everything you could possibly want for your dream operation, with no more to spend.
- Impeccably furnished interior with a myriad of seating arrangements eg. booths, communal seating, indoor, outdoor etc.
- loads of natural light coming through bi-fold windows.
- Affluent neighborhood location
- Fully equipped kitchen including: extraction, grease trap and even a commercial volume bbq rotisserie!
- Long lease of over 15 years
- Full featured bar, ideal for high volume service or cocktail mixology. Also features 3 tap beer system, 30kg commercial ice machine, 2 grip espresso machine with commercial grinder.
- Limitless opportunity to improve extend trade into the daytime or further into night, offer delivery and catering
- Versatile space suited to operate as a restaurant, cafe or bar.
This opportunity would suit aspiring restaurateur seeking quick entry into dream restaurant at fantastic value price.
For full details contact Dan Levitus on email@example.com or 0450 326 146.
As Australia's #1 LINK Business Broker, Dan has been involved in buying, selling and operating businesses for 15 years, specialising in the sale of hospitality, wholesale, manufacturing, distribution and retail businesses up to $10M.
With a professional and enthusiastic manner, Dan strives to achieve the best possible results for his buyers and sellers. Dan transacts some of Australia's best cafes for sale,
To complete an online confidentiality agreement visit this business at: http://www.linkbusiness.com.au/NSW00371
Contact: Dan Levitus
0450 326 146
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF